2. My trusty Crockpot.
3. Turning the compost and finding the fresh dirt at the bottom.
4. Geraniums blooming all happy on the porch.
5. A day off while the kids are in school.
6. The fact that my 12-year-old son’s feet are bigger than mine. (I’m a size ten, people.)
8. The creative spark that never seems to really go away. That I return to writing over and over.
9. The boys making stuff together with Legos, just for old times’ sake.
10. A walk with the poodles to the Farmer’s market for dahlias.
11. All of you, dear readers. Blessings upon you today!